VVIP Yang Terhormat

25.7.15

THROWBACK : HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET LITTLE BABY

To my dear son,

It’s hard to believe two years have passed since that day my eyes and arms first held you. You have brought so much love, joy and energy to my life.

I love the many ways you make me smile. I love your sweet, toddler kisses. I love your excitement when you see me walk through the door. I love your contagious laugh.

I love you with every single ounce and fragment of my heart. One of my greatest joys is watching you grow..I’m so thankful to be your mommy!

Happy Belated Birthday on 14th July 2015!!

❤ Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday baby.... Alolololo... comelnya dia... Makin besar makin comel anak Sue ni tau! Part rambut tu yang mahal :)

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih daun keladi,
Kepada kawan-kawan yang sudi ke mari,
Jangan segan-segan utk singgah lagi,
Ke blog yang tak seberapa ini.

Salam sayang dari A Wife♥A Mummy♥A Daughter.. ^_^

Half Purple and Blue Butterfly
 

Copyright © 2012 Reserved to A Wife ♥ A Mummy ♥ A Daughter
Design by kinara kinatara